We believe that food is the cornerstone of good health, longevity and happiness. Many people are unaware of how food
can effect their body, mood and overall physical and mental health. We have spent many years counseling, women,
men and children on the prinicpals of eating right along with identifying food allergies and intolerances.
Did you know?
Food allergies/intolerances can cause all of these symptoms:
- ringing in ears
- gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation
- PMS, cramps, heavier bleeding
- sleep issues
- chronic inflammation, arthritis type symptoms
- irritable bladder
- mood swings
- sinus congestion
- chronic postnasal drip
- dry skin
- leaky gut
- low immunity
- weight gain/loss
This is a short list of the possible issues that can come from food allergies/intolerances. See the links below for more information.
What to expect:
- 1 hour initial consult
- Suggestion for foods to avoid
- Brand name suggestions for alternate products to buy
- Helpful supplements to heal your gut and ease the transition from unwell to well
- Shopping assistance
Are you already diagnosed or know your food allergies/intolerances? Do you feel overwhelmed with all of the choices?
Is grocery shopping stressful? We offer assistance with grocery shopping to help you make solid choices at the grocery store.
Nutritional Consult 60 mins $50.00-100.00 sliding scale fee
Follow up 30 mins office or phone $25.00-45.00
Check in 15 mins office or phone $15.00
Shopping assistance 60 mins $50.00-75.00
* We have a hardship fee schedule, please call for more details.